torsdag 15. oktober 2009

Where does the time go..?

Now that they've installed proper internet in my room, I'll try to blog more frequently! Up till now the connection barely allowed me to use facebook, and THAT is torture my friend!

Anyway, I've had a slow day today, but my energy is gone either way. In the workshop at college I made a simple animation made of pictures of my umbrella, and then I tried to do something in my sketchbook when I got home. I ended up in the kitchen drinking tea with these brits that I live with, and not much work got done. I did glue one picture in the book though, and I think that should count for something!

Time has slipped away for me again, and I need to get some sleep so I can get up in the morning! How the days do fly..

Ingen kommentarer:

Legg inn en kommentar